August 2, 2007

Kate's top 8 (Hey, that rhymes!)

Here is Kate's top 8!

1. on saturday i went 2 lost island w/ Katie
2.on sunday me, katie and hope went 2 the movie Hairspray
3. Hope and Katie and me went swimming on Monday for 2 hours at Katies pool 4. i finished volenteering 4 little girls on tuesday
5. on tuesday i tried out for the play Repunzal, a grimm's tale and Tyler, the director thought i did a great job
6. today is my brothers birthday
7. today is call back day and hopefulling Tyler will like my acting even better tonite
8. tomorrow im having a sleepover w/ Katie and hope and were going goofy golfing!

6 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!!!!! bra vough!!!!!

Joan said...

I just saw hairspray. Did you like it?

Anonymous said...

i loved it, i just got the cd of it and i cant stop singing the songs. i can hear the bells is my fav!!!! i cant stop singing tht 1. i really want 2 c it again, also im such a zac efron fan tht im like screaming about the movie. its on my moms birthday and were having a huge party then goin 2 watch the premire
bye!!! kat

Joan said...

Well wish your mom a happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey its skinny brandon.lol hows it going??? happy b-day to ur mom. joan i will email u my top 5

Joan said...

Thank you Brandon!