August 9, 2007

Exchange with Sakura

for the past 10 days a girl named Sakura from Japan stayed with me and my family. It has been a lot of fun! We did crafts, went to the pool, went to the capitol, Adventureland, Wal-mart, and the list could go on. Well lets just say that this morning when I brought her to the airport there were tiers in everyone's eyes. I hope you enjoy the pictures. They just tell a little about what we did.

6 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

dang, i want an exchange!!! tht is so kool and sweet joan!!!
i bet u had so much fun!!!!!!! bye

Joan said...

She was so sweet!

Anonymous said...

is she your age? wat country is she from?

Holly said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Isn't the smilebox stuff neat? You can do so much with your pictures. I'll look forward to visiting your blog again soon!

Joan said...

She is from Japan and she is 13 (She is 6 days younger than me!)

Joan said...

I would have to agree that smilebox is sweet! My mom loves it! It is hard to deside whether to use Slide, photobucket, Rockyou, Smilebox or snapfish!