August 27, 2007

Great just what I need!

Ok... Sorry this is a day late, My computer went wacko right about the time I was going to publish and I did not have time later to do it! Luckly I have auto save!


So I would have posted my South Carolina pictures by now but there has been a problem. So right when I got home I plugged my camera into the computer. Well if you don't know my camera has a problem with downloading pictures. Most of the time I take my memory card, put it into my dad's camera, download it onto his computer and then take my jump drive and bring it to my computer. Well I would have done that but my dad was not home. Well the that night I went to a friends birthday party. I would also have pictures for that because I took tons! All of a sudden my camera said "Card Failed". And then it deleted all of my pictures. Which then I had some South Dakota pictures on there. But that was not a big deal because I have plenty of pictures for that. My main reason for making this such a big deal was because I was the only one to take pictures in South Carolina because my grandparents do not have a camera. They are gone. You don't know how I am feeling about this right now. I will give you an update later about my picture crisis!

0 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!: