July 24, 2007

ATVing

So I haven't gotten on the computer for awile because I am SD ATVing! I am having a blast! I won't won't be on much more this week becuase I it hard to find an internet connection for my labtop!

12 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

hey that sounds fun. i hope u have a good time

Joan said...

Yes I am having a good time!

Anonymous said...

hey !!!! i got back from camp!, no 1 mailed me!!!! wats up w/ tht? did u guys miss me? well i didnt meet 2 many friends. they were all mostly stuck ups. joan are u ATVing by yourself or w/ friends. be carefull! and have lots of fun. if u guys did email me i probably wont get the mail. c u on the flip-side!

Joan said...

Yes I had a great time! I will be posting pictures soon! send me your top 5s people!

Anonymous said...

my top 5 of the week would be,
1. i met a girl, Katie, (finally) and shes goin in 8th and we went to Lost Island on Sat. and had a lot of fun
2. she asked me yesterday if i wanted to go c Hairspray w/ her friend Hope whos goin in my grade. tht movie is really! have u guys sceen it???
3.i went to girl scout camp and most of the girls there were snoty

g2g bye!!!

Joan said...

EMAIL THEM TO ME KAT!

Anonymous said...

OH OK sorry joan
i thought u said tht we were sopposed 2 put them on here

Joan said...

It is ok!

Anonymous said...

hey wats up all my peeps

Anonymous said...

um nothing, u ok brandon

Anonymous said...

yep. i went to st. louis for 4 days to the cardinals games it was a lot of fun espically the arch and the hard rock caffe. but i was in a car accident....on the way back from st. louis a semi hit us and pretty much totled the car but i walked away with only a couple of cuts and brusies so its all good

Joan said...

Wow brandon! Was everyone else ok too?