August 28, 2007

First day of School!




So today was my first day of school! For one it is too soon to be starting. Even though we are one of the last districts to start in Iowa it still feels like the summer was too short! The day started off with going to school with my mom as I did last year. But this year unstead of riding the bus, I am walking! But today I got a ride from another teacher that has a kid in my grade too because we had so much stuff! I was early but there were already a lot of people standing out front. But none of my friends were there yet so I just stood there. Once the bell had rung I went to my locker! And what do you know, I opened on the first time! When I went to Orinatation it did not open very often! I went to homeroom. We just went over expectations. I get so tired of the expection talk in every class! Then I went to gym. I was a little late because I was lost! But it was not a big deal! I was a little late to my 3 class but she knew it was becuase I was lost! Then I did the rest of my classes and stuff and got out of school at 2:25 today! It was a better first day than I thought it would be!

0 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!: