August 9, 2007

Pictures from South Dakota Trip

Here are some pictures of my vacation in South Dakota. If you guys have any pictures you would like my to put with your top 5's just tell me and I will put them on here!

Trip 2007
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

10 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

tht is so kool joan, i want 2 go there
also i didnt a part in this 1 play tht i really wanted 2 do and this director guy totally lied 2 me and i hate him now
so thts tht
hope u had fun joan and good week 2 all-kat

Joan said...

I will be leaving for South Carolina Saturday morning so there will not be much blogging this week or two.

Anonymous said...

hey i hope you had fun and i hope u have fun

Anonymous said...

yea, c ya

Joan said...

Duh, I had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

thts kool the smile box thing!!! i want one
mine would be made up of me and cats mostly my fav photos!
bye!

Anonymous said...

You'll never guess where I live... SOOOOOUTH DAKOTA! I know it's sooooo amazing!

Joan said...

Jenna Jenna Jenna! What do I say!!!!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean what do you say? Except I live on the boring side of South Dakota where it's all flat. GRRRRRRR!!!!

Joan said...

You crack me up! I love our email conversations! We have really broad conversations! I love them! They keep me looking forward to checking my email! Like I would not check my email anyway!