July 13, 2007

Eat it Fatty!

Ok so you guys will laugh! I was telling you guys about this song! And I was singing! Well enjoy!
http://www.minibite.com/christmas/fartedonsanta.htm

12 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Joan said...

Ok is there something going on that I don't know about? NO ONE has been commenting.

Anonymous said...

omg when all the boys said eat it fatty, tht was funny!!! lol

Joan said...

Kat, Did you like the song?

Anonymous said...

yeah tht was hilarious!! i loved it
remember tht nite when all the boys in the red tent were saying eat it fatty and safety? HAHAHAHAHAH
THT was so funny still laughing

Joan said...

Just around the river bend!

Steffie B. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I tried to go on your other one, but see it is for invited guests only. I thought the song was too funny.

Anonymous said...

as if kevin could not stop singing tht! he was sooooo annoying! hey can u post the videos us girls made @ camp on this blog?

Joan said...

ya I can! That is if the fit. It is a huge file! I will try!

Anonymous said...

thx, they are awsome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sry i havent been commenting but i was at camp. and i would really rather have been talking my friends (u girls) then going to camp it really sucked. thats funny i just talked to jake bout "eat it fatty" and "just around the river bend" he even sang it out loud in the dining hall. hey i 4got wat grade r u guys going into?? i had a brain fart and i 4got well gtg ttyl. o and if u guys ever get bored u can call me (515-462-1531) feel free anytime. bye

Anonymous said...

me and joan are going in 7th grade. your going in 8th right? well sorry tht camp sucked 4 u! did u say u were going 2 riverside again in august? if u are then if u c Candice tell her tht us girls say hi!!!! since im going camp this week! bye!

Anonymous said...

ok...ya im going into 8th. can one of u call me i miss u guys. well gtg bye