July 12, 2007

Valley Fair!






2 days ago I went to Valley Fair with my youth group! I had a lot of fun! 5 hours in the bus with 20 people was just what I was wanting to do! LOL! If you have been to Valley Fair you know that there is a ride called “Extreme Swing”. Well it is this swing like arms (2 arms) and it would swing 40 people up in the air at once and you would be looking strait down at the trees or people. Everyone looked really small. That was one of my favorite rides. But my favorite ride was the Steel Venom. The picture explains it all! So that is my top 5!
PS- We went by riverside on the way up!

6 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

hey tht must have been really kool! where is valley fair?

Joan said...

In Minnasota

Anonymous said...

u went ALL THE WAY 2 minnasota 4 tht? y?
but anyways thts kool
c ya l8er!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey ive been to valley fair but they didnt have that swing thingy. the steel venom was really awsome though

Anonymous said...

lauren and joan are u guys going 2 c Corbin Bleu @ the Iowa State Fair ?????

Anonymous said...

and u 2 Brandon??