July 1, 2007

Reminder

This post is of everyone that was at camp! remember to send me your top 5 moments when you have one! Think outside the box! That is all I have to say!

10 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

i dont have a top 5 of the week
wait except i was extreemly sore from b-ball camp and i couldn't go down the stairs

- Lauren

Anonymous said...

one of my top five is when i went 2 a day camp w/ little girls and was a leader 2 them! there sooooo cute!

Joan said...

Just email them to me!

Anonymous said...

i like urs kate its sweet.....and dont tell anybody i said that!!!!

Joan said...

Well they can read it!

Anonymous said...

o ya crud i forgot about that?!?!?!?

Joan said...

I can delete it if you want.

Anonymous said...

no dont it is fine. it shows that i really am a sweet person inside

Anonymous said...

ahhh thts nice brandon
my top five of this week was tht i went 2 my dads and i had the most fin time ever!!

Anonymous said...

thanks. im glad to dear u had a good time