July 3, 2007

Bikini Baby







This is my Top 5 of the week! It started out with going with my friend Maddison to DM to spend the night and then go to adventureland in the morning! When we got to DM we went to Merle Hay Mall (Zach I thought of you!) and we got Maddison's sister a bikini! What was funny about it was that she is only 1 1/2 old! She was so cute and funny!

10 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

i have a question, why were u thinking of zach when u went 2 the merle hay mall? wat ev but answer me back bout tht joan! anyways kool weekend! mine is tht im going to sam stalzers house, sleeping over and swimming! bye!

Joan said...

Because he was saying in the 18 passanger van that he wanted his name Merle Hay!

Anonymous said...

o that is so cool. My top five is that i finnaly got the courage to tell a girl i loved her.

Joan said...

Email them to me... Not comment them

Anonymous said...

hey brandon, who was the girl???

Joan said...

I was wondering the same thing!

Anonymous said...

me 2 i want 2 know

Anonymous said...

why do u want to know???? u wouldnt know her anyway....her name is maddie. joan i emailed u more but i cant think of any better ones right now cause my life is really boring.

Joan said...

Well your life is probubly more interesting than mine because I am sick as a dog. I am not good. This is the first time I getting out of bed today. fun fun

Anonymous said...

that really sucks!!!!! i hope u get better i really do!! and no my life isnt better it is so confusing cause im dating a different person than the one i love. GGGGRRRRRRR life sucks right now!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?