January 27, 2009

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED TO ME

I for the most part am very responsible. Today on my way to school I was texting on of my friends and like usual, when I got to school I put my phone in my coat pocket. I don't know if I forgot to zip my pocket or what... But within 5 minutes of that I realized it was not there. I had not even taken off my coat. Right away my friend and I start searching the area around us. Not there... I empty out my bag out to see if I might of not thinking about it stuck it in there. NOPE. Another friend calls it. Of coarse, as figured would happen, someone took it and did not turn it in. GREAT... So my friends calls it so we could check to see if was maybe still in there... of coarse if it was in there we would have to really listen for it because it was on vibrate. NOPE. Not there. So I get home. Call my parents... Dad calls to deactivate it. Mom calls to make a pol*ce report. An officer comes to the house to ask us questions about the phone ext. I have had my phone for a month. I know things happen but why when I have only had it a month. Lets just hope someone does the right thing and just turns it in. That was way too much drama for me in one day.

5 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Courtney said...

Oh, Joan....I'm sorry. How terrible. I really hope you find it. I'll pray that someone will turn it in. Make sure you tell me as soon as you find it. Email me...my email is on my photo blog on my profile.

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

Joan, go look at my photo blog. I commented you back. Or comment me you email so I can email you.
Courtney

Kecia said...

Hello,i am a friend of Courtney and she gave me your blog adress... Hope you and i could be "cyberfriends" Haha...

I'm so sorry about you phone... That really sucks!!