January 16, 2009

What is going on here?!?

This week has been the most crazy school week I think I have ever had.
Monday- Blizzard was coming so they let out of school at 1:30.
Tuesday- 2 hour late start.
Wednesday- No School because of another blizzard.
Thurdays- No school because it was -30.
Friday- No school because buses won't start.


Now we go to school until June 12th. HELP ME! I think I should open and roll out! What do you think?! 5 days off from school this week. I mean come on, they could have cancelled it on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thurdays to spread it out! Oh well. Have a good weekend. I am sorry for being such a bad blogger lately.

3 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

OMG THAT'S CRAZY!

Holly said...

Wow and I thought it was cold here!And I we are dyeing for an inch or 2 of snow!

Ashton said...

That is crazy!!!! We never get snow!!