February 4, 2009

New, Old Phone!


Since I lost my phone I was dieing without it. I never thought I would get that attached to it! But I did. We have not found my old one and so I took one of my mom's old phones. It OLD! Everything is in a different spot than it was on my old phone. No camera, bluetooth, good songs, ext. But it is better than nothing. Currently I am keeping my eyes on ebay because a used phone at the store is at least $80 and I could get a new one for much less on ebay! Hopefully I will find a phone for a good deal soon!

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Kecia said...

WOW... Haha!
Thank God tat everything is going to its place now!!
Gode bless you!!

Courtney said...

Well, at least you have a phone now. Its pretty. My favorite color. But I'll keep praying that you'll find your new(old) phone.