January 18, 2009

Legos are now OK!!

I so meant to do this last night but I was babysitting. Yesterday was Jack's state Lego League competition. They did good but nothing exciting. If you have never been to a state Lego League competition there are 70 teams (with up to 10 kids on a team ), most teams have at least 2 coaches, and all of the kids family.... equals too many people in a small space. We are guessing over 750 people. You can get awards for you robot run. You program the robot to do the missions. You can get a award for your teamwork, and your team presentation. We were in closing ceremony and the team had not gotten any awards at all. This was going to be the first year the team didn't get an award. Then they said and the over all winners is.... @(*#&$(#! Oh my Goodness! They one state! We were shocked! So now the team is going to Atlanta, Georgia for the world competition! We can't wait! Of coarse the one year I stayed home to babysit this happens! I get this text from my dad and all it said was We won. Now Georgia! If you were in the same county as me you would have heard me scream! I think Legos are ok now!

0 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!: