January 3, 2009

Can Cun 2008

I am back from Can Cun and I already miss the beach! It was amazing. We went Parisalling, Snorkeling inside a cave, Did a zip line, and repelled 80 feet! It was so much fun! My brother got stuck in the middle of the zip line and they had to do a rescue to get him! My favorite part was snorkeling inside the cave. It was so beautiful but so cold! Repelling was easy except for getting over the edge! And of coarse I loved sitting on the beach and getting a tan! At the resort there were only about 25% American and the rest were all Europeans so we had to cover my brothers eyes a few times if you know what I mean! While I wish I was still there, it is nice to be home!
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Holly said...

Gorgeous pictures! Looks absolutely beautiful there. Glad you had a nice time.

Anonymous said...

Hey!
The many pictures are SOOO cool and pretty!

Ashton said...

Beautiful Pix!!!