October 1, 2007

One of a lot of things to blog about

OK so I have a lot of things I want to get around to blogging about... time is the problem. Then I will have a list of things to write about and what do you think happens when I don't write things like that down?!?!?! I FORGET!!!!!!! So the 1st thing that came to mind about what was on my list. The Steven Curtis Chapman concert... He and his band are coming to Des Moines on Thursday and who do you think got front row tickets?!?!? Mua!!!! The thing is that I will be coming from my CC meet in The DM area but that means I will be hot and sweety, so if I get a good time I will quickly go to my Aunt't house so I can shower... I am sooo excited! This will be my 3rd SCC concert!!!!!!!! The opening bands are Bethany Dillion and Santius Real. Will (SCC's youngest son, 16) is playing the drums for all 3 of them! I will be in heaven! And don't worry about not getting to see pictures, I already have a new memory card that holds 1888 pic. and I already told my mom she is also bringing her good camera! OK so now I am just jabbing..... More intresting next time!(maybe)

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! I've never been to a rock concert in my life! GRRRR....

Joan said...

Christian Contemperary.... NOT ROCK!