October 3, 2007

New Problem

Last night when I could not sleep, I got off my loft and went to get my ipod. When I tryed to turn it on the screen was discolored. Since my mom was really tired she had gone to bed early and I did not want to wake her up so I desided to wait until morning to tell her. I was planning for her go crazy and say I should have been more resonsible and stuff but NO. She took it like it was a good thing. She like, I am surprised it lasted this long, or you haven't lost it yet. You have had it since the day the nanos came out. We will just have to get a new one... A better one. I was amazed! So now I will be waiting for my new ipod.
Be ready for pictures from the SCC concert that is tomorrow!!!!

5 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

you should get the iphone

Joan said...

I tried to win one last night at the SCC concert!

Anonymous said...

But you didn't.

Anonymous said...

Email me

Joan said...

Ok!