October 12, 2007

Smiles for Education

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today was the first day that I did not have CC practice afterschool. My friends Dad picks us up from school. One of my other friend's mom came over to me and said that, Molly, My friends little sister had won the Smiles for Education drawing from Hy-Vee! Well If you don't know I won it when I was in 5th grade. Every year they draw 10 kids name though out the mid-west. I got an ipod nano (The day they came out) and my school got $7,500 for my school. They came to our school and I was on the radio and my class got to be on the news and the front page of the Des Moines Register! And a party of my choice for my class! This year they are giving out a dell labtop and $5,000 to the schools! It was so cool because we are really close and that it is VERY unlikely to have 2 people in the same town plus know eachother well! Here is what was in the paper when I won. I look soooo little! Congratz Molly!

http://www.marshalltown.k12.ia.us/news0506/10-05hyveesmiles.pdf

0 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!: