October 13, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today is my dad's birthday. I love my dad so much. He is such a roll modal to me. Last night my brother and I made him a cake. I have been the only one that has been eathing though. A couple of years ago he got us into ATVing. We have been addicted ever since. In fact he bought another one today for my brother to ride. We have gone though I think 8 ATVs in almost 2 years I think. He is a very successful Dad. He works very hard. He has a full time job plus he builds houses on the side just for fun!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It is not just my Dad's birthday. It was also my Grandma's birthday. My Grandma died of 14 years of cancer about 3 or 4 years ago. It was a very hard time and it was very hard for me. The cemitary she is at is not even a mile away and in the winter when there is not corn or beans I ride my ATV over there. She also was the reason I became a SCC fan. When she was in her last week a man came to sing to her and he sang "With Hope" By Steven Curtis Chapman. I loved it and I was in tears and I was a fan ever since!

I love you guys and wish you a Happy Birthday!

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your grandma. Happy B-day to your dad!

Steffie B. said...

Beautiful post!