October 11, 2008

Welcome Home John!


Yesterday was a very busy and exciting day! My friend, Ashtyn, has been in the adoption process for quite some time and they finally got united as a family! Now there are 6 kids in the family and 5 of them are girls! Poor John! I got invited to go pick up her parents and John at the airport. I was of coarse taking pictures! There flight was scheduled to come in around 8 last night but they were going to try to get an earlier flight if they could so they told us to have my mom write me a note saying if there Grandpa calls school that I would have permission to leave. But that was only if they called. So they didn't get an earlier flight so I just went to Cross Country practice after school! My mom must of not put two and two together even though we went over this many many times, but she forgot to pick me up from Cross Country! So I use another kids cell phone since I don't have one to call my mom. She answered and she was eating dinner in another town. She felt so bad and my ride was going to be at my house to pick me up in 15 minutes. So she calls my grandma to come get me and then my grandma took me to Ashtyn's house. I quickly put on some new clothes and some more deo! I was such an honor to be at the airport and join there family for this event! We love you, John! Welcome Home!







0 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!: