October 30, 2008

CRAZY

This morning I had to wake up at 5:30 to give a presentation on our Japan trip to a club of old people and I left my house when it was dark. It was so depressing! I just got back from drum lessons and I am zonked out. Tomorrow I have a half day of school (Thank goodness!) so today felt like a Friday. Tomorrow I start drivers ed at 7 am so I have to leave my house by 6:30. That is until 10 then I am quickly have to dart over to someones house to babysit until 5-5:15ish. After that I am going straight to another family's house to babysit until 10. Sunday then I have church, sunday school, drivers ad, a drama group at church and worshop band practice. Is it just me or is this week going insane? It is now 8:04 PM and I going to QUICKLY hop in the shower and then finally go to bed. I will try to post some things tomorrow since I will have some time. (Maybe)

1 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

hey!Joan!
You are very busy this weekend!