October 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have gotten tagged by Ashton .

So here are 7 weird things about me:

1. When I was about 10 years old my dad came up to wake me up to tell me that he and my mom were going to go on a run (It was 10:00 by the way) and when he woke me up I sat up and said, " Daddy, look at me, I'm naked." of coarse I was still asleep and I WAS NOT naked!
2. I am a organizer but messy. My room is always a mess but very organized! I have all my favorite underwear in a curtain order in my dresser! TMI!
3. I don't like "brown" sodas except for root beer. But I love sprite!
4. My name was about to be Jordyn. But instead they named me after the person who she lived with in college. I have the person I am named after as a teacher this year. It is really weird! Speciously because it is health class!
5. I am a big perfectionist! Except for keeping my room clean!
6. I have broken five bones.

  • I fell out of bed when I was 4. My brother was only a month old. That was the first 2 breaks and were the worst ones. That was the left arm!
  • My babysitters granddaughter was moving in w/ her and it was her first day there. She was on her bike I was was racing her w/ an untied shoelace when I fell and got ran over by the bike. That break was my right arm!
  • In 4th grade I was on my rollarblades in hit the steps and fell and broke my left arm again. That was # 4.
  • A month after getting out of that cast, I failed to put my glove up to catch a softball. The other teams coach was a facal dr. so he was a big help! Then they read the cat scan wrong and told me it wasn't out of place even though it was. That was #5.

7. When I went over to Japan I lost my retainer on the flight and had to search through the carts to find it. That can be a long story for another day. Maybe I will get to that tomorrow.

Now the 7 people I am going to tag...

Mai

Meg

Emily

Taylor

Courtney

Sam

Gracie

1 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

Hello!