October 18, 2008

Skype

I absolutely LOVE skype. If you don't know what skype is it is a program you can download on to your computer and call people on the internet! The reason I got this in the first place was for church so our youth group can have meetings that way. I thought is was really cool so I told my friend, Mai, who lives in Japan about it and so she downloaded it and we had a coversation! Her computer had a webcam and my computer didn't. So I got to see her but she couldn't see me:( So she told me I better get a webcam. Of coarse by now my mom is right at the computer because this was so cool that I was talking to Mai! So the next day (Today) I went to get a webcam! Now she can see my face! It is awesome talking to you, Mai!


This is a picture of me on the webcam!

4 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Skype too!!!
It is SOOO cool!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to talk on the Skype soon!haha

Anonymous said...

sorry!this is my blog.

Anonymous said...

we have iChat. We should talk sometime. -Molly! (I rock) oh, and Jenna.

Ashton said...

Must say I LOVE skype too! It's awesome!