June 11, 2008

New Look

The other day I got my haircut. I went there thinking I was just going to get a trim. But the lady decided to cut off 3 inches. I like it now but I liked it much better long. There is was just more to do with it then. What suprised me was how much longer it took to straiten my curly hair with shorter hair. I don't know why that would be.


Now switching topics.... There has been major flooding in Des Moines today. It is almost as bad a the flood of 1993 just now we are more prepared! Lookly we don't live in Des Moines and our sump pump is working!

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

I like your hear!!

Anonymous said...

hey joan, well i live in waterloo and its getting flooded now, itssad. i live high up in waterloo so im not flooded but everythings canceled. its just really sad.