June 12, 2008

My closet


I took some pictures of my closet the other day as I was "attempting" to clean my room. I will save that thoughs pictures for this weekend. Lets just say I love my closet. It is so much fun. I put everything in there. I have things from posters to body tatoos that I did not put on a body but instead I put on my wall! Whenever I know someone in the paper I will put it up! I gets pretty mess and not very much time. I have a big closet for the most part but the smaller than everyone elses. Notice how many clothes are on the top rack. Thoughs are all of my shirts that aren't t-shirts or camis. I need to go shopping despritely!

3 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.

Anonymous said...

sounds kool, did u get it all cleaned out or is it still messy?

Meg in Tally said...

Casting Crowns! My favorite!!