June 23, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

Today is Top 5's one year anniversary! This blogs intention was that everyone in the our ccc camp group would email me their top 5 things that were happening in their lives so that we could stay in touch. Some of us are still in touch but no one seems to email me their top 5 things. But that is ok!

3 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Meg in Tally said...

Wow, Joan! What a change to your header! I liked the old one, but the new one is awesome, too! You must be really tech-y...alas, I'm not!

Hope your summer is going great! How's the trip to Japan coming? You need to update us on the trip and whether your mom took the new job!

Anonymous said...

WOW.I like your "TOP5"!!!
I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

its kate and i just went 2 ccc camp and guess wat? i saw nate there! we talked 4 a while but the sad thing is is tht he really doesn't remember me tht well. JERK!!!!!! we had somthing last yr and he is a male-shovinest-pig!!!!! tht got me mad but ccc was sooo much fun, can't wait till' next yr! also dan and jordan were the 2 really cute guys at our camp and are my bff's~! c ya !