February 10, 2008

No title

Well I don't know were to start so I will just start with this... Yesterday my dad left for Australia. We dropped him off at the airport and said our goodbys. I don't know why I feel the way I do about it and it is not like he doesn't travel a lot. He is a very busy man! I have never felt like this anyother time. Maybe it is because I will be a 24 hour flight each way or the fact that he is going to be gone for 2 weeks. Well after dropping him off at the airport I went to go get a new ipod. I know what you are thinking, She just lost it a week ago. I know I know but I need it for my drums lessons. We went to the Apple store and I had butterflies in my stomach for that very reason. Also because this was going to be my third ipod. I disided to get the new pink one and I love it! I just wish it had my sotitare scores from my old one! I am addicted to playing solitare on that thing! I hope everyone has a good weekend and has a good week if I don't post before then!
*Joan
Photobucket

5 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

You must be rich to afford 3 ipods

Anonymous said...

You must be rich to afford 3 ipods

-molly

Joan said...

Well they were over a period of time and the first one I won... Remember

Holly said...

Happy Valentines Day! Glad you got another ipod and I hope you dad has a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

yea u must be rich 2 get 3 ipods, dang! sry bout your dad, must b really bad. it would suck if my mom left me 4 2 weeks. well at leastu have your ipod 2 keep u company. love u forev! - Kate K, lylas