February 3, 2008

Long weekend

Hey everyone! This was a long weekend for me! It started with having NO SCHOOL on Friday because the grade schools had confrences. Well my mom and dad disided to get away for the weekend so they went to Chicago. So my brother went to our youth pastor's house and I went to my friend, Maddison's house! We had a lot of fun! First we went to a dinner for her chuch and went to a small town basketball game. We went home and rearranged her room! On Saturday we both worked in the Concession stand to raise money for our softball team. We went home made yummy brownies and we took halarious pictures of her monkey! Of coarse I forgot my camera so all of the pictures are at her house. She promised me to email the pictures to me as soon as possible. The this morning we went to her church so now I am all "lutheraned" out!
Photobucket
I also have some random things to talk about.... On Thursday my reading teacher said we could have an ipod day that we could listen to our ipods in class, well in the morning my neigbors give me a ride to school. They have a seprate radio in the back where you can plug headphones into to listen, so that was what I was doing. So I get out my ipod headphones off my ipod. After that I could not find my ipod. We don't know where it is. Is it in the car even though they have striped it looking for it or is it on the side of the road and fell out when I was getting out of the car, or did someone turn it into the office at school? It is really stressing me out. It is also stressing my neighbor out too. This is my second ipod and is a new one. So just pray that I find it.

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Gracie said...

Wow! I love that itunes icon thing! I wish I had a long weekend.....

Holly said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Oh no thats terrible about your ipod :( I hope you find it very soon. Love the new header!