February 27, 2008

Dentist + HEAT WAVE!!!

I don't even know where I want to start but I want to talk about my teeth and today! Ok so my wisdom teeth have come up already and they came up with holes in them. Instead of them just taking out the stupid teeth that have been a pain in the neck, they decided to fill them. Now I have never had a cavity and so I was nervous! It was the novicane that was freaking me out because I have had that many times and I don't see what the big deal is. I know that it is a shot in your mouth and I hate shots, but I can't fell it in my mouth for some weird reason! Well anyway, I got it filled and I had a lot of pain when the novicane wore off. My teeth were every sensitive. So I was not looking forward this morning when I went to go get the otherside done. But thankfully it did not hurt this bad today! But it also wasn't as big has the other tooth! Now to my day.... Today at school they had a "Heat wave"! Now I know you are thinking that is really stupid.... But when you live in Iowa and you have had over 34 inches of snow, it being below 0 most mornings you would think it was cool! So my friend, Jess and I went crazy! I had a one peice speedo on with a button up shirt tied in the front. Then I had black leggings that had pink on the bottom. It looked like it was from the 70's! Then I had dressy shorts on top of that! And you can't forget the flipflops! But to top it of we went to good old walmart and saint patricks day lays* that light up. They were the highlight of the outfight. It was a really fun day except at the dentist(You should have seen the look on thier faces when I came it shorts!) this morning! Sorry I don't have any pictures, I meant to bring my camera but I forgot so my friend took some on her phone. I could have taken some right when I got home but I wanted to get out of my swimsuit. It was not the comfiest day ever!



Have a good Wednesday!



Joan!

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Holly said...

Sounds like fun! LOL! The weather has been really weird here too. Yesterday it was in the 70s and today it was in the 40s. CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

Man its 34 here but feels like 64!! Isn't it great?!? I love this weather! -Molly