September 8, 2007

UNI/Iowa State football

Today UNI (Northern Iowa) is playing Iowa State! I just want to let you know that UNI is going to win! I am a big UNI fan and Iowa State is going down! I was in Ames today at my softball games and the traffic was really bad becuase of the game. By the way we won both of your games! I will keep you posted on the game!

7 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

ok well IOWA STATE WENT DOWN, WAY IN THE DIRT!!! we won, hip hip horray (3x)

Joan said...

Hip Hip Horray does not discribe how awesome this is! I made a lot of emails to ISU fans telling them that UNI won and ISU lost!

Anonymous said...

You are sooo mean! :)

Joan said...

Whatever!

Anonymous said...

its true, isu sucks great job well done joan, booooo u isu fannypacks

Anonymous said...

hey its me. sry i havent been on in awile. molly who r u??? and ISU sucks!!!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.