September 11, 2007

No Title



9-11 has never really hit me this hard. I don't know why but I keep thinking about how kids my age were being told the news about this time 6 years ago that a parent or parents was hurt or did not make it. I don't know how someone would be able to tell that to a 1st grader. I never understood how much of a tragedy this was to our country. I remember when I was told about what had happen. I can't imagine what is would be like to have a perent there. What else it there to say about this tragedic day?

6 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Mom 2 six said...

Love the music !!

Anonymous said...

There's music??? Well anyway my sister was just telling my mom about it and so I didn't really get it at first. But yeah I agree that would be horrible if you had to find out about a relative in there

Joan said...

Molly don't you have speakers on your computer? Yes there is music!

Anonymous said...

Well it was on mute!

Joan said...

Oh

Anonymous said...

I didn't hear it!