September 16, 2007

Riverside Challenge Coarse

If you don't know, This website was put together because this summer at camp I went to Riverside Bible Camp with my friend, Lauren! We had a blast! The one we chose was CCC camp.(Camping, Canoeing, and Christ!) We also did the challenge coarse that the YMCA camp let us use! Well I was on the Riverside website and I read soming about Challenge Coarse, so I clicked on it and it said that they were going to get one of thier own Challenge Coarses! I was so happy that I could not wait to post it! If you want more info about it I have a link on the side bar!

7 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

Is anyone gonna comment on this?

Joan said...

I am guessing Kat will so excitedly!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will!!! sounds fun

Joan said...

It is soooo much fun!

Anonymous said...

tht sounds kool

Anonymous said...

where is lauren and brandon, also u went w/ me 2 at riverside, dur dur dur

Joan said...

Lauren is in Colorado at her cousins wedding.