May 4, 2009

Ashtyn's Suprise

Ashtyn's birthday was on Friday and I surprised her by going to her soccer game and then we got a hotel room and spent the night there. All the hotel had left for rooms was an executive board suites. We walk in and there is this HUGE conference table, a kitchen, 3 tv's, 2 bathrooms... It was awesome because then they weren't on top of me when I got sick in the morning (long story). Then we went shopping and since I lost my purse on Wednesday I had only 40 bucks and I learned that it is really hard getting clothes with only $40. I spent $39 exact! We went home and we did barbie workout! It was really hard! On Sunday we went to Ashtyn's church and there was a life size cardboard Steven Curtis Chapman! Of coarse i made them take my picture with it! It was awesome!



2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

You're in front of a green screen, correct?

Joan said...

no... I cut it out!