May 19, 2009

Say yes to the dress...

So today I woke up and I was in really weird mood.... I decided to wear a dress to school. Where did that come from you might ask. I have no clue! I usually hate dresses. I am more of a t-shirt kind of person! So here is the proof that I did wear a dress!

5 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Mai said...

You are SO cute!!

and I think my sister can't go to Iowa this summer...

Jess said...

you are so cute, jo-jo! :)

daren said...

wow joan very impressive...

Kecia said...

Haha...

I only used to weare dresses to go to church... But then i met Andre and he somehow liketo see me in a dress... So i've change...Hehe...

The things we do for love!!!

Anonymous said...

KemPearie
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/echinacea-side-effects]echinacea side effects[/url]
Chognophy