November 8, 2008

Oh, No... Not again


The title explains it all! I never set retainer on my tray at school. Instead I always set it on my trapper. I hadn't worn it to school lately so I forgot about it and when I picked up my stuff I must of knocked it off and not realized it. I didn't realize it was missing until 10:00 that night when I was trying to find it. Right away i realized what I did and decided to go to bed and worry about finding it tomorrow. So the next day at school I got and see if anyone has turned it in and no one had, they checked w/ the janiter to see if he found it while cleaning, he hadn't. Sigh, so I am a frustarted at myself for doing this but what can I do about it now? So I tell my mom and she was really calm about it considering it was the second time I lost it but the 1st time I did not find it. I have an appointment Monday to get a new one. Now my pocketbook is going to be lighter that is for sure!

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Ashton said...

OH NO!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh!Nooooo!

I can't wait to talk again!