November 3, 2008

Coming soon!

As you know, I talk about Mai a lot! I have said this before that talk almost everyday! We have both told each other some things that we went from either Japan or the US. Mai asked me to send her Skittles, Starbursts, Orange Tic Tacs, and Trident Strawberry fusion gum (Which I haven't bought yet, because I can't find it in the stores yet. I am hoping they haven't discontinued it.), I would get another thing to surprise her. I know what she is sending me but I am not going to tell you until I get it! I am so grateful for my friends in Japan. If you don't have friends that are from a different country you don't know what I am talking about... But I encourage you if you have the opportunity to, to make friends from different countries. It is one of the best experience I have ever had.

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

Hey!Joan!I'm home now!
I can't wait to talk with you tomorrow morning!
I will send some Japanese sweets SOON!!

Ohilda said...

I had a penpal growing up who lived in Italy! It was really cool. And can you imagine...this was BEFORE the internet existed.