November 24, 2008

My View


All you hear about on the news is about how the economy is going down hill and it is not good. I know it is not the best it has been in awhile but I am tired of people complaining about it. So we don't has much money as an economy at the moment and maybe you will have to cut back on the Christmas presents this year. I believe that is not the economy that is bad, it is our poor spending choices. We have been spoiled in the past and we don't understand that we already have more than most countries. We are just used to higher standards so when it isn't as good as before we go crazy. I was watching House hunter's the other night and my dad was guessing what house they were going to pick. And of coarse it was the one out of there price range. And his point was that most Americans haven't been good investments. Does anyone feel the way I do about this?

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

They always do that on House Hunters. It probably is due to our poor spending because we just get things handed to us. Actually today though, the stock market is up 36 points. But that will change.
-M

Taylor Wagner said...

of course i do... but the sad part is, people think that they are fine and noone is going to do anything about it!!!