September 29, 2008

New Carpet!

This tells you how long it has been since I have gotten on the computer. My brother is out of the house at paino, and my mom and dad are out to eat. I have the whole house to myself for the first time in a long time! Last weekend we got new carpet. They desided to come replace it for free since it was a "Bad batch of carpet"! But what a pain having to pretty much move since we had to move everything. The new carpet looks nice and the house is finaly put back together(Except my room)!

Plus this week I found this awesome website that you can use to digital scrapbook! It is working great but you can't save it to your computer. That is the only downside. I recomend trying it.

ScrapBlog

1 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Joan said...

On my computer it won't show the pictures so if that happens you can click on view pictures then it will show you at photobucket!