July 6, 2008

On Vacation

hey guys'..... happy late 4th of july. I have been on vacation in Colorado. It is going great. We have been riding our 4 wheelers above the tree line and playing in the snow. the views are amazing. there has been no internet access so my dad said i could blog from his phone. it is slower than high speed internet that is for sure. but is better than no internet at all. i guess this is telling me i am online too much.... i will fill you in more when i get home.
*joan

5 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Courtney said...

Happy 4th of July to you too, Joan. Have you read the rest of my story???????

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are leaving for japan in 12 days!
So,I can't wait to see you !!!!

Courtney said...

I forgot to say have fun and have a good trip. And PLEASE look at my blog(not just you tell you friends about my blog. If any of your friends read this just click on my picture or go to: bamachatterbox.blogspot.com)
Bye Joan.
Courtney

Holly said...

Sounds like fun!

Gracie said...

Colorado, sounds liek a fun place to visit.