July 13, 2008

My Newest Purchase


We are now back from Colorado! And when we were there I feel in love with my parents small camera. In the past I have talked a lot about the problems my old camera has given me. So I desided that it was time to spend the money and get a camera that I like so I will have good pictures that I will want to have when I am older. It is a Canon PowerShot SD750. I love it. I will NEVER buy another camera that is not a canon again. They are great! Very reliable. Most of the Colorado photos are taken with the same kind of camera. (My goal is to post pictures tomorrow.) I can't wait to take "Way to many pictures" in Japan. I leave for Japan in 8 days. Eeekkk. My July/Summer is going by waaaaay too fast.

1 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

I also am looking forward to taking a lot of pictures with you.
I cannot finish waiting!