July 20, 2008

Off to Japan


(Sakura and I last year)

Tomorrow I am leaving with my mom and 9 other teenagers to go to Japan! I am VERY exitied! The longest flight is 13 hours long. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight! I will be there for 10 days. We will be visiting the schools, camping(not like american camping), shopping!, And of coarse Mt. Fuji. I think my host will be taking me to the Japanese Disney World. I heard they have some of the most extreme rollar costers in the world! I don't know if I will be able to update you when I am there. If I can I will! I can't wait to see you again, Sakura and Mai!

4 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you again too!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing you!!!
I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY excited!!

Holly said...

Have a great trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Ashton said...

Have an AWESOME trip! Wish I was going! Love your blog!

Meg in Tally said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to see pic's and hear about it!