May 13, 2008

CIY

This post is just for you Mai! Just joking. Mai keeps reminding me that I need to take the time and post pictures from this weekend. I went to a youth retreat and it was so much fun. We did a lot of fun stuff. You can read more about it in a new blog I started. My Prayer Journal. Sorry about the pictures that are sideways. It would not let me turn the pictures.

4 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

What should I do?

Joan said...

I was just teasing you! Is that what you mean't?

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!
It's OK!

Courtney said...

Hi Joan, How are you?
I want you to look at my blog. I posted one of my stories(in case you don't know, i love to write stories.It's awesome).
Courtney

P.S. The story is in chapters. Each chapter is a post. I have got 4 chapters on there already. You will have to scroll down to the post called Story Time to find out a little about how the story works on my blog.