March 15, 2008

One thing after another!

Yesterday was a very interesting day. I don't even know where to start! I will start with getting home from school. My friends, Lauren and Taylor desided we needed to go on a run before track starts on Monday. So I went home, got dressed, at some fruit loops and we were off. About a 1/2 mile in I started to feel like the fruit loops were a bad idea. Long story short I ended up walking the rest of the way. As we were almost home I ran into one of my old teachers that was on a run. So we stopped and talked to her. Mean while my mom pulls up and says we have to be a someones house in 10 min. so I get in the car go home get changed and then on the way over to their house my dad hits a pothole and next thing I know is that we are pulled over to the side of the road with a flat tire. So we call the people to pick us up. Now we were going to go eat dinner in a town that is an hour away so they end up driving. About 1/2 way there Scott, who was driving gets pulled over! The funny thing about that was as he was walking back to his car Amy, his wife, realizes that she knew him because she had dated him in high school and grad. with his brother. Luckly he did not get a ticket. It was a very interesting night and now I know I am watching my cousins. I hope everyone is having a good Saturday!

*Joan

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Holly said...

Wow sounds like you have had a VERY eventful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joan did you watch the Iowa game today? -Molly