March 1, 2008

Night with Lexi!

Last night I babysat my dad's cousin's little girl. Since I was already going to babysit my brother he came the me. It was a lot of fun because Lexi is just at that age where she is just a cutie! I had my camera in my purse so I did get some pictures since I am not very good getting pictures for you guys! They did not turn out very well becuase my camera NOT very good! But I did get some! I just wish I got a picture of when my brother was reading to her. It was so adorable! Enjoy the pictures for once!
Bedtime story
Bed time story
Peak-a-Boo

Where's Joanie?
Funny Face
Leave me alone... Watching TV!

Cutie

My Ball!

Jack and Lexi having fun!
Cutie Pie!
Walking my baby

Playing will my toys

She loves her bus!
I love walking my baby!

You mean I have to get ready for bed!?!?

6 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Joan said...

I didn't realize I took that many pictures!

Anonymous said...

Cute -Molly

Gracie said...

So adorable...what a precious face...love the last one

Anonymous said...

HAHA cute! -Jenna

Steffie B. said...

love all the pictures...what fun!

Courtney said...

Awwww. She is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! how old is she?????? I love her little smile.:)
Bamachatterbox,
Courtney.