March 7, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Hey everyone, This morning I woke up with a 103 fever. So of course my mom called the dr. right away. We get there and I find out that i have influenza so I am now home sick. I have influenza last year and it was not a pretty sight. Luckly we caught it in the first 48 hours because now they can give me some medication to help! I am doing a lot better now that I am all druged out! Now I get to spend my weekend sitting at home:( I just got a new picture editing program ccalled Microsoft digital image suites and I love it! Here are some of the pictures of my cousins this summer that I edited. I am still getting the hang of it. The first picture is of the orignal picture and then the edited one I put her in Hawaii since it is 10 degrees here! The next picture then is orignal pic. of my other cousin and I thought it would be funny to leave her still in the snow!

1 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

nice -Molly