December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas.... Today (About) 2007 years ago Jesus was born in a manger! This morning at 8:00 my brother comes running into my room waking me up! Then we open presents. I gave my mom, dad and brother a little atv and i got lots of little things and 200 dollars! My brother and i both got a nice Keyboard for the basement! That was just a little about my Christmas! PLEASE comment yours... I love to hear from you!
*J
Right now i can't find pictures of what i got online so i will take pictures and post them on when I have time!

3 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Merry Christmas and a happy NEW YEAR!!! for Christmas I got clothes, a Wii, a book, and stuff...anyway yeah.

Steffie B. said...

Have a wonderful New Year! ;)

Holly said...

Happy New Year!