January 2, 2008

Prayer Request

Photobucket
We got a call yesterday that my piano teacher is going to have surgery to remove something but they don't know what it is. They don't think it is cancerous so that is good. This was very sudden and I won't be having piano for then next month or two. They are about to leave for a family vacation and they don't get to do that very often so we hope this doesn't interfer with that. They have 4 kids and the oldest is my age. So just pray for her and her family. I would appreciate it!
Joan!

Photobucket

6 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Emmie said...

hope everything goes well for your teacher. i will def keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Gracie said...

Awwwww, I am soo sorry! I will keep her in my prayers

Anonymous said...

Yeah me too

Anonymous said...

that was Molly by the way

Anonymous said...

i hope your teacher gets better! miss you! havent talked in awhile!-Kate Kramer

Joan said...

We haven't talked in forever! email me! I am at lauren's house!