December 15, 2007

I am back!

My friend Molly informed me that I need to update my blog. Well I have been wanting to post some pictures and stuff but my computer has a virus so I to have use my dad's for the time being. He is going to bring it in to get it totally wiped out on Monday and I don't know how long it will take. I just want to let you know that I not leaving you guys hanging! Also one of my friends dad found this website and did this with his family so I disided to to it with mine! Click on it and you will know what I mean! It is very funny I think! Enjoy
*J


Hey, I just made a total elf of myself. Check it out by clicking the link below.
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1370962712

3 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

Yay you remembered me! (And your website) Awesome!

Joan said...

I am so mad the computer got a virus. Luckly it is getting wiped out this week!

Anonymous said...

but your better friend Jenna says....