December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope yours went as well as ours did! I got woken up by Jack at 8:39. I was hoping me make it until but 8:39 isn't bad so I am ok with it. (although he didn't wake me up very nicely by shooting me with is nerf gun but that is another story) We got to open our gifts from each other as just a family which i don't think that has ever happened. Jack and I both ended up giving each other cloths and mom and dad got us both our own laptop! it was really exciting. Then my Grandparents came up with my uncle and we did gifts with them and lunch. It was really nice to spend that time with them. Now we are just enjoying our day watching hallmark movies. This house is way too edicted to hallmark movies! anyway.... I hope very one had a great Christmas!

0 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!: