December 30, 2009

Lost Wisdom


Today I got my wisdom teeth out. I was really nervous. But luckily it went really well. When I woke up, because of the meds, I started crying and didn't stop until I got home and settled and got the pain killers in my system. The pain killers really helped! They also make me tired so I got to take a nice nap! I am becoming great friends with the lazy boy chair! I am starting to eat some food. I had a little bit of soup when i got home but only had 2 sips since i was still really out of it and couldn't feel my mouth except for pain. My mom did make me drink 2 glasses of milk so i could keep my meds down. I have had some pudding too! but that was mainly all over my face! I am very thankful I am recovering quickly! Thank you for all the prayers! Love you all!

1 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Kecia said...

Oh God... That looks bad...Wow!